The 25hours Hotel Zurich West is located in Switzerland's trendy quarter, a fact which most likely inspired its place amongst colorful hotel lobbies. Embracing artistic elements as well as retro ones, the public space is not only a riot of vibrant hues, but also sculptural neon lighting, contemporary clocks and sleek furniture.
As far as colorful hotel lobbies, however, the 25hours Hotel Zurich West is more eclectic than most. A collaborative effort between Zurich designer Alfredo Häberli Design Development, Aeberli Vega Zanghi Architects and Stefanie Häberli-Bachmann, the playful accents immediately sets a fun tone for travelers and locals like. It will be hard not to get excited about the idea of touring the city after enjoying a relaxing sit down in this space.
The 25hours Hotel Zurich West is as Eclectic and Artistic as It is Vibrant
1. Artistic Elements in Hotel Design - The use of artistic elements in hotel design presents opportunities for creating unique and visually captivating spaces, attracting customers seeking immersive experiences.
2. Retro-inspired Hotel Lobbies - Integrating retro elements in hotel lobbies can evoke nostalgia and appeal to a distinct target market, offering a unique selling proposition in a competitive industry.
3. Collaborative Design Approach in Hospitality - A collaborative design approach between different design disciplines can result in innovative and playful hotel lobby spaces that leave a memorable impression on guests.
1. Hospitality - By incorporating artistic and retro elements in hotel lobbies, the hospitality industry can differentiate its offerings and attract customers looking for distinct experiences.
2. Interior Design - The trend of colorful, eclectic hotel lobbies presents opportunities for interior designers to showcase their creativity and expertise in creating visually striking spaces.
3. Architecture - Architects specializing in hotel design can leverage the trend of collaborative approaches to create unique and visually appealing public spaces in hotels.