'ClassPass' recently teamed up with the apparel brand 'Outdoor Voices' to provide members with colorful gym clothes. Since its inception, ClassPass has dramatically changed the way consumers approach fitness classes. Now the company is trying to change a different aspect of the fitness industry.
The new collaboration consists of a limited-edition kit made up of three different pieces. The kit includes a workout tank, a pair of warmup leggings and a tote bag. The colorful gym clothes feature a two-toned blue design, while the tote bag is adorned with graphics that depict the many workouts ClassPass offers. The collection is limited to members and it is only available until Wednesday December 9th.
If you're looking for a gift for your favorite ClassPass workout buddy, this set might be the perfect option.
This Limited-Edition Kit Features Colorful Gym Clothes
1. Membership-based Fitness Apparel - Gym clothing brands can create limited-edition kits for fitness membership platforms to offer exclusivity to members and increase brand loyalty.
2. Collaborations Between Fitness Platforms and Apparel Brands - Fitness platforms can collaborate with apparel brands to offer exclusive workout clothes to members, increasing the value proposition of the subscription service.
3. Customized Gym Clothes for Fitness Classes - Companies can create customized gym clothes with graphics that depict the various exercises offered in fitness classes, helping consumers identify and relate more closely to their favorite exercise routines.
1. Fitness Subscription Services - Fitness subscription services can collaborate with apparel brands to create an exclusive kit of gym clothes that only members can purchase, increasing retention and brand loyalty.
2. Athletic Apparel Brands - Fitness apparel brands can partner with subscription services to create exclusive, limited-edition gym clothes that align with the values and aesthetics of the platform, increasing brand exposure and customer base.
3. Fitness Class Providers - Fitness class providers can create customized gym clothes with graphics that showcase the various exercises offered in their classes, providing a more immersive and memorable experience for consumers.