Madison Headrick dons colorful eye makeup in this alluring beauty story for Dujour magazine. Gracing the publication's Fall 2014 issue, the story highlights dramatic eyeshadow looks that blend together a range of vibrant hues.
Hair styling for this editorial is the work of Mark Hampton who collaborates with makeup artist Gina Brooke to transform his model muse Madison. Slicked back hair and colorful eye makeup looks are back in a big way and take center stage in this elegant beauty story.
Appropriately titled 'Bright Eyes', the fashion story features gorgeous studio photography by Raf Stahelin who captures Madison at close range. The editorial's makeup looks include yellow and violet eyeshadows along with blue and crimson makeup looks.
Dujour's Madison Headrick Feature Highlights Colorful Eye Makeup
1. Colorful Eyeshadow - Opportunity for beauty brands to create innovative and vibrant eyeshadow palettes.
2. Slicked Back Hair - Opportunity for haircare companies to develop products that provide long-lasting hold and shine.
3. Studio Photography - Opportunity for photography studios to offer creative and dynamic studio shoots for fashion and beauty campaigns.
1. Beauty - Beauty brands can capitalize on the trend of colorful eyeshadow by creating new and exciting products and palettes.
2. Haircare - Haircare companies can develop styling products that help achieve the slicked back hair look with ease and longevity.
3. Photography - Photography studios can expand their services to offer creative and eye-catching studio shoots for fashion and beauty clients.