Architecture firm Bjarke Ingels Group partners up with Italian brand Artemide to create a stylish color-changing lamp that has the potential to benefit indoor vegetation. The product is dubbed the 'Gople' and its characteristics not only include functional qualities but also a design-forward appearance. The lighting fixture is pill-shaped and boasts distinct contemporary sensibilities.
The color-changing lamp makes use of a patented RWB system that "allows light to be set at different temperatures. The lightly diffused ambiance that is created by the Gople is beneficial to a tranquil home environment but also helps plants perform photosynthesis. While the blue light stimulates growth, the red encourages blossoming. Ideal for communal environments, living abodes and anywhere with excessive foliage, the Bjarke Ingels Group x Artemide color-changing lamp is sure to make a statement.
Bjarke Ingels Group & Artemide's Color-Changing Lamp is Pill-Shaped
1. Color-changing Lamps - Innovative color-changing lamp designs that benefit indoor vegetation and provide stylish lighting options.
2. Functional-design Merging - Designers merging functionality with contemporary aesthetics to create new and innovative products.
3. Eco-friendly Lighting - Growing demand for lighting that not only provides a stylish ambiance but also benefits the environment.
1. Architecture and Interior Design - Innovative lamp designs that merge functionality with contemporary aesthetics have a growing demand in the architecture and interior design industry.
2. Home and Garden - The eco-friendly lighting trend provides disruptive innovation opportunities in the home and garden industry.
3. Indoor Farming - The use of color-changing lamps in indoor farming provides disruptive innovation opportunities for the agriculture and technology industry.