Garnier Nutrisse Color Reviver offers a virtually effortless way to enhance the color of one's hair without even having to book a salon appointment. The product takes the form of a five-minute hair mask that can be used to not just nourish hair with ingredients like avocado oil and Vitamin E but also enhance the radiance and shine color-treated hair.
Naturally, the richly pigmented, non-permanent masks are available in a range of shades like Vibrant Red, Warm Brown and Golden Blonde, all of which promise to restore hair to the level of vibrancy it had when first colored. Using a Garnier Nutrisse Color Reviver mask is as simple as applying the product to clean, damp hair.
Image Credit: Garnier
Garnier Nutrisse Color Reviver is a Nourishing Five-Minute Hair Mask
1. Color-enhancing Hair Masks - Offering an easy and affordable at-home alternative to costly salon color treatments.
2. DIY Hair Care - Empowering consumers to take hair care into their own hands with salon-quality results.
3. Personalized Haircare - Providing personalized color enhancement solutions for consumers with diverse color-treated hair needs.
1. Beauty and Personal Care - Presenting new opportunities for beauty brands to offer high-quality at-home hair color-enhancement products.
2. E-commerce - Allowing e-commerce sites to offer a range of at-home color rejuvenation products that are easy to apply and non-permanent for consumers looking to maintain their hair color without visiting a salon.
3. Salon and Spa Services - Encouraging salons to offer personalized color-enhancement options that complement in-house Color Reviver treatments and offer at-home kits for aftercare.