Color&Co by L'Oréal is venturing into the world of semi-permanent hair color with the Color Gloss Conditioner. Available in six shades, the weekly treatment is beneficial for canceling out brassy tones and boosting the vibrancy of color-treated hair in between applications. The moisturizing and nourishing product helps to create fresh-from-the-salon results in a matter of minutes at home so that fading doesn't have to happen in between regular applications.
The six-shade Color Gloss Conditioner range includes varieties like Sun-Kissed Gold to warm up blonde or brunette hair, as well as Cool Down to neutralize brassy and yellow tones.
Using the weekly hair treatment at home provides results that last between two to five shampoos, and it only needs to replace regular conditioner once a week.
Color&Co's Color Gloss Conditioner Maintains Color-Treated Hair
1. Color-correcting Conditioners - The growing popularity of at-home color-correcting products presents an opportunity to disrupt the traditional salon hair care industry.
2. Semi-permanent Hair Color - The trend towards semi-permanent hair color options reflects a shift towards more customizable and low-commitment beauty choices.
3. At-home Beauty Treatments - The trend towards at-home beauty treatments represents a potential opportunity for disruptive innovation in the larger beauty industry.
1. Hair Care Industry - Brands and salons in the hair care industry can explore new color-correcting treatments and services to meet increasing demand for at-home care.
2. Beauty Industry - Beauty companies can invest in the development of customizable and semi-permanent beauty products for consumers who seek low-commitment and more personalized beauty options.
3. Consumer Goods Industry - The growing popularity of at-home beauty treatments provides opportunities for companies to create and market innovative beauty products that cater to these changing consumer preferences.