Over the last few years, Funko has been creating more than just collectibles by venturing into the appel and gaming categories and soon, fans will be treated to a range of collectible cosmetics from the beloved brand. The upcoming cosmetics line from Funko is entirely based off of Disney villains, including classic characters like Ursula, Maleficent, Cruella De Vil and the Evil Queen in Snow White.
In the pop culture cosmetics collection, fans will find products like lip glosses, bronzers, highlighters, makeup brushes and more that have Funko's distinctive style. Like Funko's figurines with oversized heads, the lip products will be topped with caps that resemble stylized versions of each Disney villain's head.
With upcoming live-action films for The Little Mermaid, Maleficent and Cruella (a prequel to 101 Dalmatians) in the works, fans are being reintroduced to Disney villains time and time again.
Funko's Line of Cosmetics Was Inspired by Iconic Disney Villains
1. Collectible Cosmetics - Funko's line of collectible cosmetics inspired by iconic Disney villains presents an opportunity for the cosmetic industry to tap into the market of pop culture enthusiasts.
2. Pop Culture Cosmetics - The popularity of Funko's pop culture cosmetics collection offers a trend for the entertainment industry to explore collaborations between film studios and cosmetic brands.
3. Iconic Disney Villains - Funko's cosmetics line featuring iconic Disney villains provides an innovative opportunity for character licensing and merchandise in the entertainment industry.
1. Cosmetic Industry - The cosmetic industry can seize the disruptive innovation opportunity presented by Funko's collectible cosmetics line to target fans of pop culture and Disney villains.
2. Entertainment Industry - Funko's pop culture cosmetics collection creates a potential disruptive innovation opportunity for cosmetic collaborations with movies studios producing live-action films.
3. Character Licensing and Merchandise - The introduction of Funko's cosmetics line based on iconic Disney villains opens up opportunities for character licensing and merchandise partnerships in the entertainment industry.