Supreme and Barbour work in conjunction once again on a series of collaborative workwear designs made for the Spring 2020 season. The duo drop a selection of bold tonal jackets, hats, and a waist bag in patterning accents. The two shine a spotlight on the signature lightweight waxed cotton field jacket by Barbour.
It is offered in three bold colorway options including the notable leopard print adorning the silhouette all-over. The two other options include a bright orange or a more muted option of black. The jacket is designed with inspiration drawn form Bedale, designed by Dame Margaret Barbour, which gained fame in the 80s. The rest of the capsule is made up of the camp cap, the crusher hat made from waxed cotton, and a cotton waist bag.
Image Credit: Supreme, Barbour
Barbour Joins Supreme Once Again on the Spring 2020 Range
1. Collaborative Workwear Designs - Disruptive innovation opportunity: Collaborate with other brands to create unique and fashionable workwear designs.
2. Patterned Accents - Disruptive innovation opportunity: Introduce bold and vibrant patterns into workwear designs for a more visually appealing aesthetic.
3. Signature Lightweight Waxed Cotton - Disruptive innovation opportunity: Develop innovative materials and fabrics to create lightweight yet durable workwear garments.
1. Fashion - Disruptive innovation opportunity: Incorporate collaboration and unique patterns into the fashion industry to create innovative workwear designs.
2. Retail - Disruptive innovation opportunity: Create exclusive limited-edition collaborative workwear collections to increase consumer interest and drive sales.
3. Textile - Disruptive innovation opportunity: Research and develop new types of lightweight, durable fabrics to be used in the production of workwear garments.