Gorgeous collaborative designer bikes were the product of a popular cycling company's most recent series of limited edition releases. In its first designer series, Tokoyobike commissioned three award-winning designers -- Calico Wallpaper, Everything Elevated, and Joe Doucet to create a bicycle that's reflective of their unique design aesthetic.
With bright colors, and an ombre fade, Nick and Rachel Cope of Calico Wallpaper modeled their bike after a collection of wallpaper which embodies duck and dawn. Everything Elevated's bike features a rustic gold finish to compliment the bold metal details such as the bikes' Japanese handlebars. Lastly, Joe Doucet's 'split personality' bike adds a contemporary twist to a minimalist design through its dual color scheme -- one side is grey, the other is white.
These collaborative designer bikes combine style with functionality, proving there's a place for aesthetically pleasing equipement in the sports and fitness world.
Tokoyobike Launches a Series of Limited Edition Designer Bikes
1. Collaborative Designer Bikes - Collaboration between cycling companies and award-winning designers creates limited edition bikes with unique design aesthetic.
2. Bright Colors and Ombre Fades - Incorporating bright colors and ombre fades in bike design adds a visually appealing element.
3. Rustic and Bold Metal Details - Incorporating rustic gold finishes and bold metal details in bike design creates a striking and unique look.
1. Sports and Fitness - Aesthetically pleasing and stylish equipment can find a place in the sports and fitness industry.
2. Cycling - Collaborative designer bikes present disruptive innovation opportunities within the cycling industry.
3. Design - Collaboration between designers and cycling companies opens up new opportunities for innovation in the design industry.