Cold brew coffee has an undeniably delicious flavor, and offers numerous benefits over hot brewed coffee. Unhappy with the available cold brew devices, and unable to pay the price at the coffee shops each day, Polar Brew founders Jeremy and Kelsey went on a mission to make cold brew easy. The first product born of this mission is the Gravity cold brew coffee system.
“We really just wanted a cold brew coffee maker that was effortless to use and easy to clean,” said Jeremy about their reason for designing the Gravity. “It also had to look amazing placed in any home or office,” adds Polar Brew co-founder Kelsey, regarding the elegant and minimal styling of the brewer. “Of course, it had to make amazing coffee. Enough to last us a whole week.”
The Gravity system delivers all that and more. The 2-in-1 system gives any cold brew lover the ability to make both slow drip and immersion style cold brew, while other brewers on the market can only do one. The different brewing options unlock entirely different cold brew qualities, meaning the Gravity system delivers the full range of cold brew flavors in one beautifully designed and affordably priced coffee maker.
The Gravity Cold Brew Coffee Maker is available for pre-order on Kickstarter from now until October 30th. Kickstarter backers will receive a 33% discount for pre-ordering.
Gravity 2-in-1 Cold Brew Coffee System is Simple to Use & Easy to Clean
1. 2-in-1 Systems for Home Brewing - The combination of slow drip and immersion brewing methods provides a unique selling point for home brewing devices.
2. Cold Brew Coffee Makers with Minimalistic Design - Brewers with simple and appealing designs provide a unique differentiator for cold brew products.
3. Affordably-priced Cold Brew Makers - Cold brew products that provide affordable solutions are likely to find appealing in the market.
1. Kitchen Appliance - The kitchen appliance industry can create 2-in-1 cold brew devices with sleek design and easy-to-clean features.
2. Coffee Industry - The coffee industry can take advantage of the growing popularity of cold brew coffee by developing affordably-priced cold brew products.
3. Crowdfunding Industry - Crowdfunding platforms, such as Kickstarter, can help bring innovative cold brew coffee makers to market by providing a source of funding for start-ups.