The Coke Zero Facial Profiler might be the first social network marketing tactic that I am a fan of. The idea is to link up your Facebook account with Coke Zero in order to find your twin… playing off the fact that Coke Zero stole the identity of Coke.
A marketing scheme, sure, but a pretty clever one, I must admit. I don’t know if it will get me to switch from Coke to Coke Zero, but who can resist finding their twin? Check out more on the Coke Zero Facial Profiler at the link below.
Coke Zero Facial Profiler Application Finds Your Facebook Twin
1. Social Network Marketing - Using social media platforms to promote products and engage with consumers.
2. Identity Theft Branding - Creating marketing campaigns that play on the concept of identity theft to capture consumer attention.
3. Personalized Marketing - Using individual data to tailor marketing messages and experiences to consumers.
1. Beverage Industry - Implementing innovative marketing strategies to differentiate brands and attract consumers.
2. Technology Industry - Developing facial recognition technology to enable personalized experiences and engagement.
3. Social Media Industry - Providing platforms and tools for brands to connect with consumers and enhance their marketing efforts.