Slingshot Coffee is now sharing two new Coffee Soda products that were developed based off of the founders' favorite soft drink flavors. At the base of the beverages is Slingshot's award-winning cold brew coffee, along with natural cane sugar as a sweetener and real fruit juice to make up the Black Cherry Cola and Citrus Vanilla Cream Soda flavors.
These new coffee-soda hybrids are packaged in stout eight-ounce cans and Slingshot Coffee describes them as "approachable, fun and highly chuggable."
While many consumers are shying away from traditional soda products, these ones boast just a third of the sugar that can be found in comparable products and offer a unique flavor experience that will appeal to coffee lovers who are thirsty for a taste of something new.
The Slingshot Coffee Sodas Feature Recipes with Real Fruit Juice
1. Coffee-soda Hybrids - There is potential for developing new coffee-soda hybrid products using real fruit juice flavors.
2. Low-sugar Sodas - Offering soda products with low sugar content can tap into a health-conscious consumer market.
3. Fun Beverage Packaging - Innovative packaging design could enhance the appeal and fun nature of soda products.
1. Beverage Manufacturing - Beverage companies could leverage the trend of coffee-soda hybrids to innovate new types of beverages.
2. Health Food and Beverage - New low-sugar soda options may appeal to health-conscious consumers looking for unique and flavorful beverage options.
3. Packaging Design - Design firms can work with beverage companies to create innovative packaging to enhance product appeal and fun factor.