Following the success of its 'Ripple Maker,' 'Steam CC' is launching the 'Coffee Ripples App' at CES 2016. The original Ripple Maker is a machine that uses 3D printing technology to add photos or messages to foam-topped coffee. Now the company is improving the device by releasing an accompanying app.
When paired with the Ripple Maker, the Coffee Ripples App can be used to add personalized photos, images or messages to any cappuccino or latte. The idea is that coffee shops, restaurants or hospitality suites who own the Ripple Maker can give patrons the opportunity to create personalized beverages directly from their smartphone. Instead of asking the barista to create latte art by hand, consumers can use the app to edit, filter, scale or add text to the top of their morning coffee.
The Ripple Maker and its accompanying app allow commercial establishments to offer a more personalized customer experience on-demand.
The 'Coffee Ripples App' Was Launched at CES 2016
1. Personalized Beverage Creation - The trend of using apps to create personalized beverages offers opportunities for innovation in the food and beverage industry.
2. Combining Technology with Food and Beverage - The trend of combining technology with food and beverage creates opportunities for designers to create products that blur the line between physical and digital experiences.
3. Enhanced Customer Experience - The trend towards offering more personalized experiences to consumers creates disruptive innovations that can give businesses a competitive edge.
1. Food and Beverage - The food and beverage industry can take advantage of this trend by investing in technology to offer personalized customer experiences.
2. Hospitality - The hospitality industry can leverage this technology trend to offer unique and personalized experiences to their guests.
3. Technology - Technology companies can develop products aimed at helping businesses offer personalized experiences to customers.