At a first glance, the softness of these coffee packaging designs might lead you to believe that they contain something as soothing as tea. However, Oloramara Design was put to the task of developing packaging for Cafés Oquendo limited edition coffees, with a specific focus on marketing to women.
The new premium coffee boxes feature delicate watercolor illustrations with a pink coloring, which was introduced in October for Breast Cancer Awareness Month. The coffee containers are designed to show their support for women around the world who are affected by the disease and now, one of Spain's largest coffee brands is encouraing people to join the conversation online using #oquendosolidario in order to raise further awareness about the issue.
Oquendo's Coffee Packaging Designs Support Breast Cancer Awareness
1. Feminine Packaging - There is an opportunity to design more feminine packaging catering to women as a target audience.
2. Cause Marketing - Brands can incorporate social causes into their limited edition packaging to create consumer engagement and support a greater good.
3. Awareness Campaigns - Brands can use their packaging as a platform to raise awareness about important issues and create a dialogue with consumers.
1. Food and Beverage - There is an opportunity for food and beverage companies to create packaging that caters to specific demographics and social causes.
2. Healthcare - Brands in the healthcare industry can use packaging to support causes and raise awareness about important health issues.
3. Charity - Charities can use packaging to promote their message and engage donors.