If the thought of drinking coffee from a hotel coffee machine out of a styrofoam cup is enough to give you nightmares, this portable coffee-making kit is something handy to have while you're on the road.
The Travel Coffee Kit was developed in a collaboration between bagmaker Timbuk2 and Blue Bottle Coffee, a San Francisco-based cafe. What's included in the kit is a miniature stainless steel hand grinder, a dripper, two enamel tumblers with snap-on felt sleeves, a pack of 100 compostable hemp-based filters, plus a small sample-sized bag of Blue Bottle's Three Africans drip blend to get you started. All of these items can be neatly packed away in a handy carrying bag, so that you can make coffee just to your liking no matter where you are in the world.
This Compact Coffee-Making Kit is Designed for Use on the Go
1. Portable Coffee Equipment - The demand for compact and portable coffee-making kits is increasing among travelers and tourists, presenting disruptive innovation opportunities in the coffee industry.
2. Sustainable Coffee Supplies - The trend towards using sustainable and eco-friendly materials for coffee-making supplies presents a disruptive innovation opportunity in the coffee industry.
3. Collaborations Between Brands - The collaboration between Timbuk2 and Blue Bottle Coffee to create the Travel Coffee Kit presents an opportunity for other brands to team up and create innovative products.
1. Travel and Tourism - The demand for portable coffee-making kits is largely driven by the travel and tourism industry, presenting disruptive innovation opportunities in the hospitality industry.
2. Coffee - The coffee industry can innovate by offering compact and eco-friendly coffee-making supplies such as those included in the Travel Coffee Kit.
3. Retail and Consumer Goods - The collaboration between Timbuk2 and Blue Bottle Coffee presents an opportunity for other retail and consumer goods brands to team up and create innovative products.