I am not going to hate on Starbucks too much here, they have paid my bills for a few years, and still do. But we could all see trouble a brewing, and to face the problems head on, ‘Coffee and Tea’ was devised.
This is the re-branding, and relaunching of the chain. An attempt to not look so yuppie-ish to the urban artist, and to be a little bit more country to the rural folk. With rustic hardword floors, the mysterious removal of the eponymous green siren, Coffee and Tea still promises to deliver your obnoxious latte that has a temperature requirement.
'Coffee and Tea' is Starbucks' Latest Attempt at Not Looking Lame
1. Rustic Cafe Aesthetics - Opportunity for cafes to embrace a rustic, country-inspired aesthetic to attract a wider customer base.
2. Rebranding and Relaunching - Disruptive opportunity for businesses to rebrand and relaunch their offerings to appeal to different market segments.
3. Customizable Temperature Beverages - Innovation opportunity for cafes to offer customizable temperature options for beverages to cater to individual preferences.
1. Coffee Shop Industry - Opportunity for coffee shops to redesign their spaces and offerings to create unique, relatable experiences for customers.
2. Hospitality Industry - Disruptive potential for the hospitality industry to revamp their cafes and restaurants to incorporate rustic aesthetics and appeal to diverse clientele.
3. Food and Beverage Industry - Innovation potential for the food and beverage industry to introduce customizable temperature options for beverages, catering to varying preferences and enhancing customer experience.