The Cocoon Suites at Andronikos Hotel area a project of refurbished guest rooms designed by KLab studio. The minimalist and modern suites feature a future-friendly concept sure to impress design-savvy visitors.
Taking inspiration from the rocky landscape of Mykonos,the KLab design team has recreated 13 rooms within the chic Andronikos Hotel that is located on the Greek island.
A simplistic take on luxury, the Cocoon Suites pay homage to an age old native Cycladic architectural aesthetic. These low-budget and low-tech spaces showcase streamlined furnishings and structural elements that appear to merge together with the spaces surrounding them.
Shining a light on curvilinear and white washed surfaces, these clean interiors exude a space-age feeling that embraces a less is more design aesthetic.
The Cocoon Suites at Andronikos Hotel are Future-Friendly
1. Future-friendly Design - The Cocoon Suites at Andronikos Hotel showcase a future-friendly concept with minimalist and modern interiors.
2. Minimalist Luxury - The Cocoon Suites pay homage to a native Cycladic architectural aesthetic, showcasing streamlined furnishings and structural elements.
3. Space-age Aesthetics - The Cocoon Suites exude a space-age feeling with clean interiors and curvilinear, white washed surfaces.
1. Hospitality - The future-friendly design of the Cocoon Suites presents an opportunity for hotels and resorts to attract design-savvy visitors.
2. Interior Design - The minimalist luxury showcased in the Cocoon Suites provides inspiration for interior designers to create streamlined and modern spaces.
3. Architecture - The space-age aesthetics of the Cocoon Suites offer an opportunity for architects to explore innovative designs that merge seamlessly with their surroundings.