You'd struggle to find light fixtures as unique as these Cocoon Lamps anywhere but on the internet. Even comparing the various pieces in this exotic collection will reveal to you a very assorted group that differ greatly from each other. It's as if designer Stephen Reon Francisco enlisted the help of mother nature to model them.
It's no coincidence that there is another earthy element about the quirky pendant lamps. They have been made from pulped recycled paper and are meant to remind people about the waste that they produce. Of course, the Cocoon Lamps make a bold aesthetic statement as well. They dangle curiously from cords and branch-like contraptions for a truly enchanting effect.
The Cocoon Lamps are Unique Organic Fixtures, Made with the Earth in Mind
1. Eco-friendly Lighting - Opportunity for disrupting traditional lighting industry by incorporating recycled materials.
2. Nature-inspired Design - Opportunity for designers to incorporate organic shapes and textures into their creations.
3. Artistic Lighting - Opportunity for artists to create unique and visually striking lighting fixtures.
1. Home Decor - Opportunity to provide a wider range of eco-friendly and nature-inspired lighting options to consumers.
2. Interior Design - Opportunity to incorporate unique artistic lighting fixtures into interior design projects.
3. Sustainable Manufacturing - Opportunity for manufacturers to explore the use of recycled and sustainable materials in their products.