Co-founded by trio of brothers Ryan, Scott and Curt Goldman, Cocktail Courier is the latest service offering cocktail kits delivered directly to the home. Currently servicing New York City and Chicago, Cocktail Courier allows customers to pick from a selection of artisan cocktails designed and curated by the city's top bartenders and employing high quality ingredients and top shelf liquor brands.
The Cocktail Courier kits serve 4-6 drinks and so far come in a selection for varying taste preferences, including the Midnight Manhattan, the Gotham City Sour and the Moscow Mule.
Cocktail Courier subscriptions are available, ensuring discounts on orders and featuring craft cocktails from bartenders serving at hot spots like Soho House, Middle Branch and Nitecap.
Image Credit: Cocktail Courier
Cocktail Courier by ShakeStir Delivers Party Supplies in NYC
1. Artisan Cocktail Kits - Opportunity for liquor brands to partner with delivery services to create customizable cocktail kits.
2. Subscription Services - Potential for businesses to incorporate subscription services with discounts for regular customers.
3. At-home Entertaining - Opportunity for companies to provide unique and innovative products for at-home entertaining, such as cocktail kits and party decorations.
1. Alcohol and Beverage - Opportunities for liquor brands to create partnerships with delivery services for at-home consumption.
2. Delivery Services - Potential for delivery services to expand their offerings and partner with liquor brands for subscription services.
3. E-commerce - Opportunities for e-commerce businesses to create new product lines for at-home entertaining, such as cocktail kits and party supplies.