The Coca-Cola Siege Super Bowl 2011 Commercial was directed by Fx&Mat and took three months to complete. The animated story tells the tale of two animal groups at war. A ferocious dragon is given a bottle of Coke and he no longer has the ability to blow fire. He can only blow fireworks!
Instead of war there is a magical celebration and the enemy backs off. If only it could be that easy in real life! The Coca-Cola Siege Super Bowl 2011 Commercial is like watching a really short movie with great graphics.
The Coca-Cola Siege Super Bowl 2011 Commercial is an Animated Masterpiece
1. Animated Commercials - Opportunity to create engaging and visually stunning commercials using animation.
2. Storytelling Advertising - Potential for brands to tell captivating stories through their commercials.
3. Emotional Advertising - Disruptive innovation opportunity to evoke emotions and create a stronger bond with consumers through advertising.
1. Advertising - Opportunity for advertising agencies to explore new creative approaches by incorporating animation in their commercials.
2. Film and Animation - Potential for film and animation studios to collaborate with brands in creating mini-movie commercials.
3. Beverage - Opportunity for beverage companies to use storytelling and emotional advertising to differentiate their products in a crowded market.