Coal Cares is a company that makes it easier for families to access inhalers for asthma and other breathing-related illnesses. The company is actually a subsidiary of coal company Peabody Energy and they know that living around a coal plant doesn't make it any easier to breathe.
If you live within a certain distance of a coal plant, Coal Cares will offer you a free inhaler to deal with the sometimes unpleasant breathing conditions. What makes the Coal Cares inhalers unique though is the fancy designs they put on them. Since they are trying to target youngters, they have put decals on their inhalers that make them more attractive for young people. Decals on the inhalers include Justin Beieber's face and the Twilight stars.
Coal Cares Inhalers are Covered in Fun Designs
1. Accessible Medical Devices - Creating inhalers with fun designs makes them more appealing to young users, increasing accessibility to necessary medical devices.
2. Targeted Marketing for Health Products - Customizing medical products with pop culture designs allows companies to target specific demographics and increase consumer engagement.
3. Innovation in Healthcare Distribution - Coal Cares' approach to distributing inhalers based on proximity to coal plants presents an opportunity for disruptive innovation in healthcare delivery.
1. Healthcare - Healthcare industry can explore the potential of creating more personalized and appealing medical devices to improve accessibility and engagement.
2. Pharmaceuticals - Pharmaceutical companies can leverage targeted marketing strategies and unique packaging designs to appeal to specific consumer groups and increase sales.
3. Energy - Energy industry can consider innovative approaches to address the health and environmental impact of coal plants, such as providing support for individuals living in close proximity with respiratory conditions.