The shearling Coach Pillow Tabby is a decidedly fuzzier take on the brand's signature archival handbag that promises to fit in perfectly with one's cold weather wardrobe. Unveiled for Fall/Winter 2022, the purse maintains the pillowy design of the namesake accessory but features shearling on the exterior in green or pink color options. The recognizable C logo on the closure strap is the only portion of the bag that remains in leather as even the strap is covered with fuzziness.
The shearling Coach Pillow Tabby plays on the purse style's popularity and reinvents it slightly to keep it relevant for fashion-minded consumers to add into their collection. The purse is expected to be available both in-stores and online this fall, but could be short supply given the popularity of the original Coach Pillow Tabby.
Image Credit: COACH
The Shearling Coach Pillow Tabby Will Arrive for Fall/Winter 2022
1. Fuzzy Handbag Trend - Fashion brands can create their own versions of popular handbag styles using fuzzy materials to appeal to consumers looking for unique yet recognizable pieces.
2. Revamped Archival Trend - Updating and reinterpreting classic designs from the archives can provide an opportunity for fashion brands to capitalize on existing popularity while still appealing to modern tastes.
3. Seasonal Handbag Trend - Creating limited edition handbag styles specifically for seasonal wear can drive demand and increase sales for brands that are willing to evolve with the seasons.
1. Fashion Industry - Fashion brands can embrace the fuzzy handbag trend and revamped archival trend to create new pieces that will catch the attention of consumers and increase sales.
2. Retail Industry - Retailers can take advantage of the seasonal handbag trend and offer limited edition styles to give consumers a reason to come back and shop again.
3. Luxury Goods Industry - Luxury brands can elevate the seasonal handbag trend by creating unique and exclusive designs for their most discerning customers.