Coach Japan has just launched a new Coach Mobile website, right on time for their limited-edition branded Sony Ericsson mobile phone. CDMA operator KDDI au is the company behind the Coach cell phone launch.
According to a KDDI press release, the cross-branded Coach handsets were created to promote the introduction of the new Coach Madison Collection and commemorate Coach's longevity. Since Coach was founded in 1941, there will be 1,941 units sold at 19,410 yen each.
The Coach Mobile Handset
1. Branded Mobile Devices - Companies are creating limited-edition mobile devices to align with brand promotions and commemorate milestones, presenting opportunities for cross-branding and collaboration.
2. Exclusive Product Launches - Limited-run product launches that target a niche market create excitement and exclusivity to drive sales and brand engagement.
3. Customized Consumer Electronics - Custom-designed consumer electronics offer a unique user experience, catering to consumers' desire for personalization and self-expression.
1. Fashion - Fashion brands can capitalize on their popularity by partnering with tech companies to create exclusive mobile devices that align with brand promotions and create buzz for new collections.
2. Telecommunications - Telecommunication companies can collaborate with brands to create limited-edition devices that cater to niche markets, driving sales and brand engagement.
3. Consumer Electronics - Manufacturers can offer customized consumer electronics, providing unique user experiences that cater to consumers' personalization preferences and generate brand loyalty.