The new Coach Fall 2014 lookbook is taking Coach where it hasn't been before. The brand is trying something new and edgy, a look Coach was a little shy to delve into in the past.
The Coach Fall 2014 lookbook is still classic, chic and elegantly cool, but now it has the added edge that exudes street cool and urban bohemia.
The brand's new creative director Stuart Vevers seems to be playing around with the label and its identity, looking to capture more fans, as was visible in the latest show at New York Fashion Week.
The outwear collection featured check blanket coats, firemen coats, leather jackets, oversized houndstooth coats, leather cross-body bags, hybrid sneaker-boots and suede hiker boots.
The Coach Fall 2014 Collection is Classic and Street Cool
1. Edgy Urban Bohemia - The new Coach Fall 2014 collection introduces an edgy urban bohemia look, signaling an opportunity for luxury fashion brands to explore edgier aesthetics
2. Creative Director Experimentation - Stuart Vevers' experimentation with the Coach brand identity presents an opportunity for luxury fashion brands to challenge traditional aesthetics
3. Mixed Material Designs - The Coach Fall 2014 collection features mixed material designs, allowing for an opportunity for the fashion industry to experiment with new materials and textures
1. Luxury Fashion - The new edgy urban bohemia look presented by Coach's Fall 2014 collection signals an opportunity for luxury fashion brands to explore edgier aesthetics
2. Fashion Design - Stuart Vevers' experimentation with Coach's brand identity presents an opportunity for fashion designers to challenge traditional aesthetics
3. Material Science - The mixed material designs found in the Coach Fall 2014 collection create an opportunity for the material science industry to experiment with new materials and textures