The C.O. Bigelow Hand Sanitizer has been unveiled by the apothecary brand as a new cosmetic option for consumers seeking out an. alternative to mainstream offerings. Crafted with 70% ethyl alcohol, the product is formulated with aloe and glycerin in order to effectively banish bacteria without causing damage to the skin. The product comes in tubes of two fluid ounces to make it easy to carry around in a bag or pocket for use whenever soap and water washing isn't possible.
The C.O. Bigelow Hand Sanitizer comes as one of a growing number of products from brands that help to support the increased need for antibacterial solutions in the midst of the COVID-19 pandemic to help curb infections.
The C.O. Bigelow Hand Sanitizer Has a Premium, Fragrance-Free Formula
1. Alternative Hand Sanitizers - Opportunity for brands to offer unique and premium hand sanitizer options beyond mainstream offerings.
2. Portable Hand Sanitizers - Potential for innovative packaging and designs to create convenient and easy-to-carry hand sanitizer products.
3. Antibacterial Solutions - Increasing demand for products that contribute to preventing the spread of infections and keeping consumers safe.
1. Personal Care - Disruptive innovation opportunities in creating innovative and effective hand sanitizer products within the personal care industry.
2. Packaging - Opportunity for packaging companies to develop unique and portable designs for hand sanitizer products.
3. Healthcare - Potential for healthcare industry to further research and develop new antibacterial solutions to combat infections effectively.