The name of the Club Sandowich sideboard owes itself to two things. The first is quite obvious, a classic club sandwich. As the designer puts it, "Two slices of wood between which we put what we love." The second is the use of bungee cords known as 'sandows,' hence the word play. Club Sandowich is a clever name for a clever piece of furniture.
What makes the Club Sandowich particularly appealing is the different arrangements it can take on. Incredibly versatile, people can display their precious items in a variety of ways. The sandows themselves can be arranged and rearranged either to keep things in order while holding the two pieces of wood together or to provide a slight mask for the mess of stuff behind it. The Club Sandowich was designed by Cyril de Moulins.
The Club Sandowich by Cyril de Moulins is Inspired by the Casual Meal
1. Versatile Furniture - The Club Sandowich sideboard showcases the trend of furniture that can be arranged and rearranged in different ways.
2. Creative Design Names - The clever name of the Club Sandowich sideboard reflects the trend of using wordplay and creativity in product naming.
3. Multi-purpose Storage - The Club Sandowich sideboard taps into the trend of furniture that provides storage options while also serving as a decorative piece.
1. Furniture Manufacturing - The versatile design of the Club Sandowich sideboard presents opportunities for innovation in the furniture manufacturing industry.
2. Home Decor - The Club Sandowich sideboard's multi-purpose storage design aligns with the evolving trends in the home decor industry.
3. Product Naming - The creative wordplay in the name of the Club Sandowich sideboard indicates potential disruptive innovation opportunities in the product naming industry.