Unilever brand Seventh Generation recently introduced a trio of Premium Cleansing Hand Wash products, which introduces products like the 'Revitalize with Spearmint Essential Oil.'
The plant-derived formula is not tested on animals, Kosher and made from 98% USDA-certified biobased content. On top of this, consumers will also appreciate that the formula is free of dyes, synthetic fragrances and triclosan, but boasts beneficial ingredients to cleanse the skin and create a pleasant aromatic experience with essential oils. As such, Seventh Generation suggests a cleansing ritual that encourages consumers to "breathe deeply" before rinsing off the product that they've worked into a lather.
Seventh Generation's new Premium Cleansing Hand Wash collection also includes two other varieties: 'Calm with Cucumber Essential Oil' and 'Soothe with Coconut and Essential Oil.'
Seventh Generation's Cleansing Hand Wash Boasts 98% Biobased Content
1. Plant-derived Formulas - Opportunity for developing plant-derived formulas in various personal care products, offering a more natural and sustainable alternative.
2. Chemical-free Cleansing - Opportunity to create cleansing products that are free from harmful chemicals, appealing to health-conscious consumers.
3. Aromatherapy in Personal Care - Opportunity to incorporate essential oils and create aromatic experiences in personal care products, enhancing the sensory aspect of the user's experience.
1. Personal Care Products - Creating plant-based formulas and chemical-free options can disrupt the personal care industry by offering eco-friendly and healthier alternatives.
2. Sustainable Manufacturing - Developing sustainable manufacturing processes for personal care products can reduce environmental impact and meet the growing demand for environmentally conscious products.
3. Wellness and Spa - Integrating aromatherapy and essential oils into wellness and spa industries can provide unique and immersive experiences for customers seeking relaxation and rejuvenation.