There may be a bit of truth to the stereotype that many men are clueless when it comes to cleaning, and the goal of Cleanjet branding is to encourage guys to take on personal hygiene at the very least. This concept packaging product was undertaken by a group of Russian students as a means to single out a relatively weak laundry-doing demographic.
To establish a hyper-masculine aesthetic, Pavla Chuykina, Natalia Kuchumova, Ann Moiseenko and Lubov Maslennikova made the boxes black. Two product sizes contain 50 single-serving sachets that each suffice to wash one load of dirty clothes. No measuring powdered soap is required. Cleanjet branding particularly targets the executive who frequently travels on business trips. The travel-sized pockets of detergent can be carried in a little briefcase or airline ticket envelopes.
Cleanjet Branding Markets Convenient Guygiene
1. Male Hygiene Products - The development of male-focused hygiene care products catered towards the male demographic can create a new market and revolutionize the hygiene industry.
2. Convenient Laundry Detergent - Creating portable, disposable laundry detergent products that do not require measuring can revolutionize the traditional laundry industry and introduce a new and convenient product to consumers.
3. Travel-sized Hygiene Products - Packaging personal hygiene products into small, portable sizes can create a new line of convenience-based travel products appealing to consumers who frequently travel away from home.
1. Hygiene and Personal Care Products - Developing a line of male hygiene and personal care products catered towards the male demographic has endless possibilities. This can include anything from specific shampoo and body wash lines to more obscure items like drying agents or odor neutralizers.
2. Laundry Detergent - The development of convenient, disposable laundry detergent products that are pre-measured and portable can create an entirely new product category in the traditional laundry detergent industry and introduce a new group of consumers.
3. Travel and Tourism - Incorporating travel-sized versions of hygiene products can revolutionize the travel industry by providing a new set of convenience-based products targeted towards frequent travelers.