Africa Organics is simple and direct in the way it describes its Baobab Clay Wash: "This is [a] really weird wash! It’s a clay… but it foams." The detoxifying cleanser is made from a base of bentonite clay, which draws out impurities from the skin and slightly exfoliates. To further care for skin, the cleanser is infused with baobab fruit powder, which leaves skin feeling rich and nourished after a wash.
All other ingredients in the product, including sweet potato extract, orange oil and marula seed oil, are 100% natural and the majority of the ingredients come from organic farms.
Baobab is also used as a main feature in Africa Organics' shampoo and conditioner, which proves that this versatile ingredient is useful for nourishing not only skin, but hair as well.
Africa Organics' Baobab Clay Wash is a Foaming Exfoliant
1. Clay Body Cleansers - Using clay in body cleansers provides a unique and innovative way to detoxify and exfoliate the skin.
2. Natural Ingredients - The demand for skincare products made with 100% natural ingredients is increasing, creating opportunities for organic farms.
3. Versatile Ingredients - The versatility of ingredients like baobab allows for their use in a wide range of personal care products, from body cleansers to shampoo and conditioner.
1. Skincare - The skincare industry can capitalize on the trend of clay body cleansers by developing innovative products that cater to consumers' desire for detoxification and exfoliation.
2. Organic Farming - Organic farms have the opportunity to supply the growing demand for natural ingredients, such as baobab, in skincare products and other industries.
3. Personal Care - The personal care industry can explore the use of versatile ingredients like baobab to develop innovative products that nourish both the skin and hair.