Now that the new CK ONE underwear and jeans collection has launched, Calvin Klein is introducing CK EVERYONE as a clean, environmentally conscious and genderless fragrance inspired by the original CK ONE. Alberto Morillas, the master perfumer behind the creation of the CK ONE fragrance, developed a fresh formula for a new generation that's vegan and made with both naturally derived ingredients and alcohol.
The product is packaged in a bottle with a reusable band that references the iconic waistband on Calvin Klein underwear, all of which are neatly tucked into a recyclable, folding carton containing 30% post-consumer recycled materials.
The new collection and fragrance are being introduced to the world with a campaign that shares, "I am one, I am many. I love everyone of me.”
Image Credit: Calvin Klein
CK EVERYONE is an Environmentally Conscious Fragrance for All
1. Environmentally Conscious Fragrances - Disruptive innovation opportunities in creating fragrances made from sustainable, vegan ingredients and eco-friendly packaging.
2. Genderless Fragrances - Disruptive innovation opportunities in developing fragrances that cater to individuals beyond traditional gender norms.
3. Recyclable Packaging - Disruptive innovation opportunities in designing eco-friendly packaging solutions using post-consumer recycled materials.
1. Beauty and Personal Care - Disruptive innovation opportunities in the beauty and personal care industry to create environmentally conscious and genderless fragrances.
2. Fashion and Apparel - Disruptive innovation opportunities in the fashion and apparel industry to develop fragrance-inspired collections that promote inclusivity and sustainability.
3. Packaging and Sustainability - Disruptive innovation opportunities in the packaging industry to create recyclable and environmentally friendly solutions for various products, including fragrances.