Cinnabon is taking its Chillata frozen beverages to the next level with its newest release, the Churro Chillatta, which combines all the creaminess of its signature blended Chillatta with the cinnamon flavors of a churro. The drink was created to be equal parts flavorful and photogenic, as it is served with a layer of whipped cream, decadent caramel drizzle and either a Churro Swirl or Churro Stick. This new drink plays off the popularity of churros and delivers an experience that's indulgent and virutally impossible not to share.
The over-the-top icy drink is being introduced for a limited time and follows on the heels of the 2018 Churro Swirl, which became a permanent menu addition last year.
Image Credit: Cinnabon
Cinnabon Created the Flavorful & Picture-Perfect Churro Chillatta
1. Churro-inspired Drinks - Explore the trend of incorporating churro flavors into icy beverages for a unique and indulgent treat.
2. Indulgent and Photogenic Beverages - Discover the trend of creating visually appealing drinks that are designed to be shared on social media.
3. Limited Time Offerings - Take advantage of the trend of introducing limited-edition menu items to generate buzz and drive customer excitement.
1. Food and Beverage - Opportunity for companies to innovate and create unique drink offerings that cater to consumers' desire for indulgence and visually pleasing experiences.
2. Restaurant and Cafe - Restaurants and cafes can capitalize on the trend by incorporating churro-inspired drinks into their menus and promoting them as share-worthy treats.
3. Social Media Marketing - Companies can leverage the trend of visually appealing beverages to create social media buzz and engage with consumers online.