Converse introduced a new construction of the signature Chuck 70 Hi sneaker model and it boasts weatherized materials to combat different terrain. The classic sneaker model ensures waterproof elements with the GORE-TEX construction throughout the uppers.
To add more to this, the Chuck 70 Hi also wicks any moisture on the uppers and laces, sitting on top of a cushioned midsole foundation to deliver comfort. Branding details are informed by a star motif ankle patch woven on the side along with a vintage license plate. The overall design is minimalistic, with a color palette of black and white throughout the entire silhouette. The ankles are detailed with "GORE-TEX" to add some standout accents. The sneakers are now available for purchase at Livestock
Converse's New Chuck 70 Hi Shoes Combat Weather Terrains
1. Weatherized Footwear - Footwear constructed with materials specifically for different terrain and weather conditions.
2. Moisture-wicking Technology - Garments and footwear engineered to move moisture away from the body for increased comfort and performance.
3. Minimalistic Design - Products that embrace simplicity and understated design elements, often with a limited color palette.
1. Footwear Manufacturing - The development and production of footwear that caters to the needs of consumers for specific weather and terrain conditions.
2. Athletic Apparel - The manufacturing of clothing and footwear that incorporate moisture-wicking technology to enhance performance for active individuals.
3. Fashion Retail - The selling of minimalistic, yet functional apparel and footwear that appeals to consumers seeking simplistic style with performance benefits.