I'm sorry, Chocolate Skittles? Why not just buy Smarties right off the bat?
If you're initial thought was the same, maybe their new commercial can convince you. Serving up the sweet new product with a side of humour, the silly TV spot has the potential to encourage people to at least try the new candy.
Watch the clip to see a human pinata, yes, the hollow Mexican party toy filled with candies and involving a bat! Humor is subjective, but I found it hilarious!
Hilarious Chocolate Skittles Ad
1. Humorous Advertising - Opportunity for companies to create funny and memorable ads that can encourage customers to try new products.
2. Unconventional Marketing - Opportunity for companies to think outside the box and utilize unconventional marketing strategies to grab customers' attention and increase product awareness.
3. Silly Branding - Opportunity for companies to incorporate humor and silliness into their branding to create a lighthearted and memorable image.
1. Confectionery - Opportunity for confectionery companies to increase sales and appeal to a younger demographic with humorous advertising and unconventional marketing.
2. Advertising - Opportunity for advertising agencies to create humorous and unconventional campaigns that can make their clients stand out and increase brand awareness.
3. Entertainment - Opportunity for entertainment companies to incorporate humor and silliness into their branding to create a playful and enjoyable image for audiences.