Female foodies are going to love these Chicken Noodle Soup Earrings. Etsy merchant BetsyEtsy handcrafted these earrings out of love and FIMO clay.
It never ceases to amaze me how much detail can be crammed onto a surface as small as an earring. These Chicken Noodle Soup Earrings are incredibly detailed and even come with a side of crackers. See the gallery above for up-close images of these adorable jewelry pieces.
Implications - These earrings would be the perfect gift for any friend, family member or significant other who has an obsession for food and accessories. While they aren't edible, they certainly are adorably charming and detailed.
I can definitely see myself wearing this with a simple outfit seeing as they are so unique simply on their own!
Chicken Noodle Soup Earrings Go Great With a Side Sandwich
1. Food-inspired Jewelry - Opportunity to create a new market segment by combining two popular categories - food and fashion.
2. Detailed Miniature Designs - Increasing interest and appreciation for intricate and detailed designs as wearable art.
3. Handmade Products - Growing demand for unique and personalized items that can't be found in mass-produced retail stores.
1. Jewelry - Opportunity to create food-inspired designs and capitalize on the growing trend of unique, handmade jewelry.
2. Food and Beverage - Opportunity for food and beverage brands to collaborate with jewelry designers to create unique, co-branded merchandise.
3. E-commerce - Opportunity for online marketplaces like Etsy and Amazon Handmade to feature and promote the growing trend of food-inspired jewelry and handmade products.