Available at Trader Joe's locations on the West Coast of the USA, the Trader Ming's Five Spice Chicken and Asian Style Noodle Salad is a crisp and refreshing grab and go meal with plenty of flavor. Designed to be refreshing at a similarly refreshing price point, the lean protein-packed salad is a healthier option than most pre-made meals that doesn't skimp on value.
The salad opts for cabbage and vermicelli-thin rice noodles as the base and is full of sliced red onions, cucumbers and julienne-cut carrots. The salad features strips of chicken breast and is based with a Chinese five spice flavor combination that is made up of star anise, clove, cinnamon, pepper and ground fennel seed.
This Five Spice Chicken Noodle Salad from Trader Joe's is Flavorful
1. Portable Salad Meals - There is an opportunity to create more flavorful and healthier grab-and-go meals using different salad bases, protein options, and globally-inspired flavor combinations.
2. Asian-inspired Meal Kits - There is potential to create meal kits that feature Asian-style rice noodles, Chinese five spice seasoning, and other traditional ingredients to cater to consumers interested in different cultural cuisines.
3. Affordable Healthy Meal Options - There is an opportunity to create more affordable, healthy meal options that offer a balance of lean protein, vegetables, and flavorful toppings to cater to consumers seeking value-driven meals on-the-go.
1. Grocery Store - Grocery stores can offer pre-made salad meals using different bases, proteins, and globally-inspired flavor combinations to cater to consumers seeking quick and healthy meal options.
2. Meal Kit Delivery Service - Meal kit delivery services can offer Asian-inspired meal kits featuring traditional ingredients and globally-inspired flavors to cater to consumers seeking to explore different cultural cuisines at home.
3. Quick Service Restaurant - Quick service restaurants can offer affordable and healthy meal options that provide a balance of lean protein, vegetables, and flavorful toppings to cater to consumers seeking value-driven meals on-the-go.