This luxury chicken daycare service helps keep your chickens safe and fed while you're away on vacation. The service may raise a few eyebrows but surprisingly, 'Qoopy' has grown in popularity and is now available in Brooklyn, San Francisco and Portland, Oregon. Doggy daycares are nothing new, and surely there are places to leave your cat for an extended period of time, so why not chickens?
Qoopy is rather small and can only house a few chickens at a time. The complex is a mix of a small indoor coup space, and a much larger green space to let the chickens roam around. If you're starting to think that this place has no chance of surviving, think again. The exclusive members of the Qoopy chicken daycare have to be on a waiting list first.
Leave Your Pet Chicken at This Daycare While You are on Vacation
1. Luxury Pet Daycares - Expanding the idea of luxury daycares to different pet species creates a potential new market for businesses.
2. Boutique Animal Services - Specialized animal services that cater to unconventional pets present a unique market opportunity.
3. Pet Sharing Services - Offering pet sharing services or cooperatives could satisfy the needs of pet owners without the added responsibilities.
1. Pet Care Services - Pet care services providers can expand their offerings to cater to unconventional pets such as chickens.
2. Hospitality - Luxury and boutique animal services could be incorporated into hospitality services, catering to pet owners and creating a unique selling point.
3. Shared Economy - Pet sharing services and cooperatives could present opportunities for businesses operating in the shared economy space.