This chic nautical editorial showcases a range of summer outfits perfect for setting sail in. Whether spending a day on a boat or weeks on a luxury yacht, it is important to look the part. With sophisticated stripes, stylish shoes and a color palette of red, white and navy, a girl can't go wrong.
Appearing in The Edit, Net-a-Porter's online magazine, the chic nautical editorial was shot by photographer David Bellemere. It stars model Toni Gaarn, who was styled by Maya Zepinic in a casual preppy wardrobe filled with pieces from Proenza Schouler, Alexander McQueen, Oscar de la Renta and more. In the accompanying article, the blonde beauty reveals, "I have no idea about [the modeling industry]. I was just taller than all the girls in my group."
Net-a-Porter's The Edit Photoshoot Stars a Summery Toni Garrn
1. Nautical Fashion - There is an opportunity to create innovative summer fashion that incorporates nautical elements such as stripes, anchors, and knots.
2. Luxury Yacht Industry - There is an opportunity to innovate and improve the luxury yacht industry by incorporating more stylish and fashionable designs that match the high-end experiences they offer.
3. Online Magazines for Fashion - Online magazines like Net-a-Porter's The Edit can innovate by featuring more chic fashion editorials that showcase trendy styles and accessories.
1. Fashion Industry - The fashion industry can create new and improved nautical-inspired collections and outfits for summer wear.
2. Yacht Industry - The yacht industry can incorporate more haute couture and designer fashion into their luxury experiences.
3. Online Media Industry - Online media companies can innovate by creating more visually stunning fashion editorials, complete with clickable shopping links to purchase the featured items.