Imagine, if you will, waking up and going to your urban backyard and collecting fresh eggs for your morning 'sunny-side ups'. American company 'Omlet' has designed these swanky abodes for suburban chickens fully equipped with everything a hip chick would require.
â€œThe eglu has wooden perching bars and a generous nesting box for egg laying - all the practical features that your chickens need. As well as this comes thoughtful extras such as the modern twin walled insulation and draught free ventilation that keeps your chickens warm in winter and cool in the summer.â€
The eglu is designed for easy maintenance and available in five fashion forward colours, red, blue, pink, orange and green. â€œThe eglu is made from energy efficient polymers using modern construction techniques and at the end of its life it can be 100% recycled.â€
All the information you need on raising your own chickens can be found on the Omlet website.
The Chicken Eglu
1. Urban Farming - The trend of urban farming is growing, and the Chicken Eglu is a perfect fit for those who want fresh eggs in their own backyard.
2. Sustainability - The use of energy efficient polymers and the option to recycle at the end of its life makes the Chicken Eglu a sustainable product.
3. Animal Welfare - The Chicken Eglu provides a safe and comfortable space for suburban chickens, contributing to the trend of animal welfare in agriculture.
1. Agriculture - The Chicken Eglu is a unique product in the agriculture industry, providing a solution for suburban farmers who want fresh eggs and a sustainable living space for their chickens.
2. Home and Garden - The trend of urban farming creates a market for products like the Chicken Eglu in the home and garden industry, catering to people who want to grow their own food and have a sustainable lifestyle.
3. Sustainability - The Chicken Eglu fits into the trend of sustainability, making it a desirable product for consumers who are environmentally conscious, contributing to the growth of the sustainability industry.