The year 2021 won't come soon enough, and anticipation for the Chevrolet NGO will only continue to grow over the next decade. Engineered by Guatemalan industrial designer Cristian Polanco, this compact and agile automotive will be so much more than just another electric vehicle.
Plans for the interior of the car include bamboo fabrics, while the outside will feature recyclable thermoplastic composite materials. The cabin will be equipped with a touchscreen steering wheel, while wireless technology will control the Chevrolet NGO's four wheels with separate motors.
The Chevrolet NGO is an Efficient Organic Automobile
1. Electric Vehicles with Sustainable Materials - The trend of using sustainable materials such as bamboo fabrics and recyclable thermoplastic composites in electric vehicles creates opportunities for disruptive innovation.
2. Wireless Technology Integration in Automobiles - The trend of integrating wireless technology to control separate motors in electric vehicles opens up disruptive innovation opportunities for improved maneuverability and efficiency.
3. Compact and Agile Automotive Design - The trend of designing compact and agile electric vehicles like the Chevrolet NGO provides disruptive innovation opportunities for urban mobility and improved maneuvering in congested areas.
1. Automotive Manufacturing - The automotive manufacturing industry can seize disruptive innovation opportunities by adopting sustainable materials and wireless technologies in electric vehicle production.
2. Sustainable Materials Manufacturing - The sustainable materials manufacturing industry can capitalize on the trend of using eco-friendly materials in electric vehicles and further innovate to meet the growing demand.
3. Wireless Technology Industry - The wireless technology industry can leverage the integration of wireless controls in electric vehicles and explore disruptive innovation opportunities for improved connectivity and functionality.