Chef Sous Chef's Parmigiana Pork Burgers with Basil Mayo + Tomato Sauce recipe was sponsored by duBreton Pork and puts a casual and contemporary twist on a classic Italian dish. Founded by Toronto-based couple Philip Lago and Mystique Mattai, Chef Sous Chef is a food and lifestyle blog that centers around recipes that are easy to follow while encouraging readers to spend more time together in the kitchen.
This recipe for Parmigiana Pork Burgers with Basil Mayo + Tomato Sauce boasts a homemade tomato sauce consisting of tomatoes, basil, thyme, chili flakes and salt. It is also served with a signature basil mayo that is made by combining classic mayonnaise with basil leaves and fresh lemon juice.
Showing just how easy it is to create artisan sauces, this Parmigiana burger recipe also spotlights the versatility of duBreton Pork's diverse product range.
Image Credit: Chef Sous Chef
Chef Sous Chef's Parmigiana Pork Burgers Recipe Features duBreton Pork
1. Artisan Sauces - The trend of easy-to-make artisan sauces for burgers and sandwiches presents an opportunity for companies to innovate with different flavor combinations and packaging options.
2. Pork Product Range - The trend of highlighting the versatility of pork products presents an opportunity for companies to develop new product lines and expand their offerings in the meat industry.
3. Food and Lifestyle Blogs - The trend of food and lifestyle blogs that promote spending time together in the kitchen presents an opportunity for companies to collaborate with bloggers and social media influencers to reach a wider audience.
1. Food and Beverage - The food and beverage industry can explore innovative ways to incorporate artisan sauces into their products, as well as collaborating with food bloggers and influencers to promote their offerings.
2. Meat Processors - Meat processors can benefit from showcasing the versatility of their product range and expanding their offerings in new and innovative ways.
3. Social Media - The social media industry can leverage partnerships with food and lifestyle bloggers to promote their platforms and reach a wider audience.