Cheetos created a Super Bowl ad in order to launch a new product, named 'Cheetos Popcorn.' The new ad is titled 'It's a Cheetos Thing,' and a teaser was released to the brand's social media. The ad sample features MC Hammer sitting at a piano, however, he is unable to play due to Cheetos dust on his fingers. The rapper then utters the phrase, 'Can't touch this.'
The brand's decision to run an ad over the Super Bowl is significant, as the company has not done so since 2009. The new ad taps into both humor and nostalgia, and it could connect with viewers. Additionally, advertising Cheetos Popcorn over the Super Bowl will ensure the ad is seen by large numbers of people.
Image Credit: Cheetos
Cheetos Created a Funny Super Bowl Ad to Launch Cheetos Popcorn
1. Humor in Advertising - Using humor in ads can create a memorable and engaging experience for viewers, increasing brand connection and message retention.
2. Nostalgic Marketing - Tapping into nostalgia can evoke positive emotions and resonate with viewers, creating a sense of familiarity and trust with the brand.
3. Social Media Teasers - Releasing teasers on social media platforms can generate buzz and anticipation for an upcoming ad, increasing brand awareness and reach.
1. Snack Food Industry - The snack food industry can leverage humor and nostalgia in their advertising campaigns to attract and engage consumers, driving sales and brand loyalty.
2. Advertising Industry - The advertising industry has opportunities to incorporate humor and nostalgia into their creative strategies, helping brands stand out and connect with audiences in a crowded marketplace.
3. Social Media Platforms - Social media platforms can provide a valuable channel for brands to release teasers and engage with their audience, increasing visibility and driving user engagement.