This easy DIY cheesy french toast recipe by food blogger Kendra Vaculin is the secret to beating stress and hunger. When you are in the mood for something out of the ordinary that will satisfy all your cravings in one dish, you should try this hybrid sandwich.
The divine looking sandwich is actually quite simple to recreate. Start by smearing sweet jam onto two slices of bread, add your ham and cheese -- and don't be stingy on the cheese. Then in a mixing bowl whisk together an egg and some milk and place the entire sandwich into the mixture. After drenching both sides, toss the sandwich into a heated pan with butter. Flip it when it begins to brown and when both sides meet your standard dig in.
There is no way this cheesy french toast and ham creation will leave you feeling anything but satisfied.
This Hybrid Sandwich Combines French Toast with Ham AND Cheese
1. Cheesy French Toast - The trend of combining sweet and savory flavors in French toast sandwiches opens up opportunities for new flavor combinations and creative ingredient pairings.
2. DIY Recipes - The trend of creating do-it-yourself recipes allows for customization and experimentation, presenting opportunities for unique twists on traditional dishes.
3. Comfort Food - The trend of comforting and indulgent foods provides a market for dishes like cheesy French toast sandwiches that cater to consumers' cravings for satisfying, nostalgic meals.
1. Food and Beverage - The food and beverage industry can explore innovative ways to incorporate cheesy French toast sandwiches into their menu offerings, providing customers with unique flavor experiences.
2. Cooking and Kitchen Appliances - Cooking and kitchen appliance companies can develop specialized equipment or tools that make it easier to create cheesy French toast sandwiches at home, expanding convenience for consumers.
3. Recipes and Cooking Blogs - The rise in popularity of food blogs and recipe websites presents an opportunity for bloggers and content creators to develop and share creative recipes and variations of cheesy French toast sandwiches.