This Japanese cheese bakery is located in a vibrant part of Kyoto and was designed by 'Yusuke Seki.'
The 'Bake Cheese Store's' aesthetic reveals a unique mix of minimalist Japanese design elements coupled with quirky accents. Most of the store is based in wood and stone and features a simple, contemporary aesthetic. What sets this cheese bakery apart is its display case, which is made up almost entirely of black, white and gray LEGO pieces. The display surrounds the food and its LEGO make-up ensures that its design can be customized to the owner's preferences at their will.
This Japanese baked-goods store provides the perfect fusion of cultural designs mixed with ones that are eccentric and diverse.
This Bakery Sells Traditional Japanese Food Products
1. LEGO Decor - Using LEGO in unexpected places for customizable and eye-catching designs.
2. Japanese Minimalism - Incorporating minimalist design elements inspired by traditional Japanese architecture and aesthetics.
3. Cultural Fusion - Combining elements from different cultures to create unique and diverse products and experiences.
1. Food Retail - Using innovative and customizable designs to attract customers and enhance in-store experience.
2. Design and Architecture - Incorporating unexpected and playful elements into traditionally minimalist designs to create a unique and memorable look.
3. Retail Merchandising - Exploring ways to use customizable and modular elements, like LEGO, to create visually pleasing and adaptable display cases and store designs.