Cheez-It Snap'd Scorchin' Hot Cheddar is a limited-edition flavor of 100% real cheddar thins that are full of fiery flavor, garlic and savory umami notes. These cheesy, thin and crispy snacks promise to elevate mealtime eats with the perfect combination of spice and cheese.
Erin Storm, senior marketing director of Cheez-It, says "Lunch has become the mundane or forgotten meal, but with the cheesy, thin and crispy crunch from Cheez-It Snap'd we're bringing that 'I can't wait until lunch' feeling back." Day after day, the same meals can become uninspiring and the all-new Cheez-It Snap'd Scorchin' Hot Cheddar thins can help to reinvigorate familiar meals in a bold new way with scorching hot flavor and texture to banish mealtime boredom.
Cheez-It Snap'd Scorchin' Hot Cheddar is a Fiery, Crispy, Umami Snack
1. Spicy Snacks - The popularity of spicy snacks has risen considerably in recent years and provides opportunities for snack companies to create new and unique flavors.
2. Flavor Innovation - Innovating on flavors and combinations of core products can provide new opportunities for brands to differentiate themselves and capture new audiences.
3. Snack Pairings - With consumers looking for more interesting and dynamic combinations of flavors, creating snack pairings or recommendations can be a great way to meet this demand.
1. Snack Foods - The snack foods industry can capitalize on the growing trend of spicy snacks by creating new and innovative flavors of chips, crackers, and other snack items.
2. Food Pairings - The food industry can leverage the trend of snack pairing by recommending products that can be served together as part of a satisfying meal or snack.
3. Brand Differentiation - By innovating on the flavor and texture of core products, companies across industries can differentiate themselves from competitors in the marketplace.