It’s not uncommon to let your imagination run a little wild when you close your eyes at night -- we’ve all heard of the monsters under the bed, or the boogeyman in the closet. Even though those monsters aren’t real, there are other threats out there that need a little bit more attention. So what’s the cost of peace of mind when tucking yourself in? How about when you are traveling abroad, or in a new environment? It could be just $12 with the Lewis N. Clark Travel Door Alarm.
The doorknob hanging motion detector triggers the alarm when the door opens, emitting a siren call to alert you to an intruder. The alarm also flashes a built-in LED to light your way. The travel gadget is perfect for those who want that extra security blanket without the extra cost.
The Lewis N. Clark Travel Door Alarm Provides Peace of Mind on the Go
1. Travel Security - Opportunities for disruptive innovation in developing more advanced and effective travel security devices.
2. Personal Safety Gear - Innovation opportunities for developing a range of compact and portable personal safety gear devices.
3. Smart Home Security - Possible disruption opportunities in developing integrated smart home security systems for travelers.
1. Travel & Tourism - Opportunities for hotels and travel companies to offer safety gadgets as an inclusive service to customers.
2. Consumer Electronics - Opportunities for consumer electronics companies to innovate and develop compact and portable personal safety gear devices.
3. Home Security - Opportunities for home security companies to expand their product line to include smart home security systems that cater to travelers' needs.