The collaboration between Canadian poet Atticus and Pyrrha results in a charitable jewelry release that will benefit Love is Louder — a not-for-profit organization that is aimed to help "teens and young adults rise above self-image issues and the harmful aspects of social media." Retailing at $189 USD, Pyrrha will donate $50 of each purchase to the organization.
The charitable jewelry piece comes in the form of a talisman, with the engraving 'She Wore Her Scars Like Wings,' which were words that Atticus used to communicate "the exquisite strength of the female spirit." The pendant is made by hand using "old-world techniques," adding an artisanal touch to the piece. Available in sterling silver or bronze, the delicate talisman comes packaged with a poetic meaning card in a cotton pouch.
Image Credit: Pyrrha
The Poet Atticus Joins Pyrrha for a Charitable Jewelry Launch
1. Charitable Jewelry - Collaborations with not-for-profits can benefit both parties and appeal to consumers' desire to contribute to social causes.
2. Handcrafted Talismans - Incorporating artisanal techniques can add uniqueness and sentimental value to jewelry designs.
3. Female Empowerment - Consumers are increasingly drawn to products that promote empowering messages.
1. Jewelry - The jewelry industry can benefit from incorporating social causes and artisanal techniques in their designs to appeal to conscious consumers.
2. Not-for-profit - Not-for-profits can benefit from collaborations with businesses, providing a new source of funding and visibility for their causes.
3. Fashion - The fashion industry can also benefit from incorporating empowering messages in their designs and collaborating with not-for-profits to appeal to conscious consumers.