Achieving the perfect harmony between structure and design, the Chanel High Jewelry collection is flawlessly chic.
Staring the gorgeous Jac Jagaciak, the Chanel High Jewelry campaign is utterly hypnotizing. With the brunette beauty adorned in 20s glam styles, the French brand pays tribute to the 1920s era of Café Society with a jewelry collection dedicated to audacity and inspired by freedom. Finding just the right balance between the comfort of established rules and the reckless pursuit of novelty, Chanel invites its fans to discover “how, hour after hour, Café Society cultivates this unique art of brilliance.”
The Polish bombshell looks alluring in the black and white images as she poses in precious gems like black onyx, white diamonds and pink sapphires.
Jac Jagaciak Stars in the Chanel High Jewelry Ads
1. 1920s-inspired Jewelry Collections - New jewelry collections are being designed with an inspiration from the 1920s era of Café Society.
2. Muse-centered Fashion Campaigns - Fashion campaigns are becoming more focused on using models like Jac Jagaciak as muses for their collections.
3. Black and White Marketing Campaigns - Marketing campaigns are using more black and white imagery to create a classic and timeless feel for their products.
1. Luxury Jewelry - Luxury jewelry brands can create 1920s-inspired collections to attract customers interested in bold and audacious designs.
2. Fashion - Fashion companies can use models as muses to create captivating campaigns that showcase their collections.
3. Marketing and Advertising - Marketing and advertising firms can use black and white imagery to create a sophisticated and timeless feel for their clients' campaigns.