The Chanel Fall 2014 Couture press kit showcases the stunning dresses in a simple way. Captured against a plain white backdrop in studio, the designs are so intricately embellished, it is only natural that they would be the center of attention in such a lookbook. In a way, it looks as though they are part of an art gallery show.
Shot by the brand's creative director, designer and photographer Karl Lagerfeld, the Chanel Fall 2014 Couture press kit stars model Magda Laguinge. The brunette beauty, who looks as though she has just stepped off of the recent runway show where Kendall Jenner made her couture debut, also showcases adorned sandals and satchel-style bags. Visually striking and sculptural, the photoshoot brings attention to all of the detail in these noteworthy designer gowns.
The Chanel Fall 2014 Couture Press Kit Stars Model Magda Laguinge
1. Intricate Embellishments - Disruptive innovation opportunities lie in developing new techniques and materials for creating intricate embellishments on clothing.
2. Artistic Lookbooks - There is potential for disruptive innovation in creating visually striking and artistic lookbooks that showcase fashion designs in a unique and captivating way.
3. Sculptural Photography - Disruptive innovation can be found in experimenting with new photography techniques to create sculptural and attention-grabbing images of fashion designs.
1. Fashion Design - The fashion design industry can explore new techniques and materials for creating intricate embellishments on clothing, as well as innovative ways to showcase their designs in lookbooks.
2. Photography - The photography industry has an opportunity to experiment with new techniques and approaches to capture fashion designs in visually striking and sculptural ways.
3. Art Galleries - Art galleries can collaborate with fashion designers to create exhibitions that showcase fashion designs as artistic pieces, blurring the line between fashion and art.