Roots and Blooms is offering a cure for those difficult mornings after a night of too much bubbly with its newest eye cream, Champagne Hangover - a hydrating eye gel mask.
Designed to nourish, refresh and revitalize the skin, this cream is sure to wake one up after a late night. The cream mimics the cooling effects of cucumber and the nourishing capabilities of lychee to offer the consumer a 10-minute gel treatment that targets dark circles, puffiness and the overall appearance of tiredness.
Roots and Blooms' founder Brittney Kerrigan designed this cream specifically for the morning after a late night out, as "the first place that shows the effects of a few glasses of bubbles are the eyes.”
Roots and Blooms' Champagne Hangover was designed for Late Nights Out
1. Hydrating Eye Gel Masks - Opportunity to innovate on refreshing, revitalizing eye treatments for post-night-out recovery.
2. Natural Ingredient Skincare - Opportunity to disrupt the traditional skincare market with natural nourishing ingredients.
3. Targeting Specific Skin Concerns - Opportunity to create products that target specific skin concerns such as dark circles and puffiness.
1. Beauty and Skincare - Industry can capitalize on increasing demand for natural ingredient skincare and more targeted treatments for specific skin concerns.
2. Wellness - Industry can incorporate eye treatments into overall wellness routines.
3. Hospitality - Industry can offer eye gel masks as a in-room amenity for guests to help them rejuvenate after a night out.