Always be sure when you created your last batch of baby food with your very own DIY chalkboard baby food jar lids.
Being a new parent is incredibly costly, so any opportunity to save money is great; if it also happens to help the environment by reusing your old jars, so much the better. Making your own chalkboard baby food lids is an incredibly simple process, all you'll need is Chalk Ink, food-safe, non-toxic washable markers and chalkboard spray paint. Just spray the top of the lids with the chalkboard spray, making sure not to spray the lids on the inside and let dry.
With so many parents wanting to make their own baby food, this is a simple and inexpensive way to keep track what you made and when you made it.
These Chalkboard Baby Food Jar Lids are Easy to Make and Incredibly Useful
1. DIY Baby Food - Disruptive innovation opportunity: Develop a DIY baby food kit that includes reusable jar lids and recipes for homemade baby food.
2. Sustainable Parenting - Disruptive innovation opportunity: Create reusable and eco-friendly baby food containers that eliminate the need for disposable jars.
3. Creative Labeling - Disruptive innovation opportunity: Design customizable jar lid labels with erasable markers for easy identification and organization.
1. Baby Food - Disruptive innovation opportunity: Introduce customizable and reusable baby food containers to the market, targeting environmentally conscious parents.
2. Parenting Accessories - Disruptive innovation opportunity: Develop a line of affordable and versatile baby food accessories, including DIY jar lids, that cater to DIY-focused parents.
3. Art Supplies - Disruptive innovation opportunity: Partner with baby food companies to create branded, child-friendly art supplies such as washable markers and chalkboard spray paint.